Sildur’s Shaders Mod
I know that there are so many shader mod. All of that are super amazing. I would recommend you to use any of them, but now I have this one for you to check it out now. It is called Sildur’s Shaders Mod. There might not be so much difference about each others, I mean all the shader mod might not differ much. Anyway, let’s check this one first.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod is a shader mod which made by ‘sildur1’. As you know that the main shader mod would be GLSL which you can check it here. By the GLSL itself look so cool, but this one that I’m going to talk about is like the extension of GLSL shader mod. This mod basically just adds in the shadows, waving grass and leaves, dynamic lighting and the water flowing animation to the world of Minecraft. This one is quite different from other shader packs because this one is designed to work on all graphic cards and computers, like Macs and so on. This means even low spec computer or low graphic card can use this mod too, it still deliver a great graphical experience. For those who can’t get enough of Minecraft, I mean people who try to add something new to the game like texture pack or mod, and that is not enough to make your game-play be like your dream. This one is heavily recommended. No regrets for this awesome mod, no disappointments too! These are just in my opinion, but as you can see from some awesome screenshots above, don’t you think it’s awesome? If you do so, the download link is below. Go for it Minecrafters!
Note: If you want reflections in Pre7.1 or higher, then open composite1.fsh with notepad++ and remove the glashes infront of:. Anyway, without reflection and only the dynamic lighting can make the game-play and the atmosphere becomes much more better and really attractive. Be sure to check this awesome Sildur’s Shaders Mod right now!
Sildur’s Shaders Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- Great graphic enperience derivered !
Sildur’s Shaders Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- A better quality of the game, means better experience!
- This mod will help to improve your world to look much better
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Sildur’s Shaders Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!