Simple Fluid Tanks Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Simple Fluid Tanks Mod
Another cool mod that I can believe my eyes that it happens for real is the mod called Simple Fluid Tanks Mod. When I heard that there was this kind of mod, I had never been this way before. I’m so curious of what it looks like, imagine how awesome it is. Once I tried it I felt like this is the one of the whole mods that I will always want to apply to my game. What it is like, just check it out!
Simple Fluid Tanks Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a really cool mod that is a must try if you have been playing Minecraft for a while. Actually, anybody could use and play with this awesome mod though. Basically, what this mod will do to your world is add in the tanks that will allow you to store fluids in an expandable multi-block structures. I beg you might think that what is the point of this mod, what is this mod for because we can just dig the ground and place the fluids right there. Let me explain, this mod is suited or worked best once it is used in conjunction with other mod like tech related mods. All you have to start with is to create a completed multi-block tank. Then, store the water in it. You can even pump water from one tank to another tank with thermal expansions fluiducts. Also, the valve emits a redstone signal in conjunction with a comparator supported.
Anyways, if you find this Simple Fluid Tanks Mod wonderful as I do, why not give it a go. Even if you don’t think the way I do, just give it a try and you will know how simple but awesome of this mod is. It’s worked 100% and it’s very easy to use, not complicated at all.
Simple Fluid Tanks Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- There is no any ticking tile entities like other tanks
- Works perfectly find and easy to use
- Multi-block structure is formed make the performance really high and good
- Comparator supported
- In-game mod supported
Simple Fluid Tanks Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- The tanks works really great and easy to use
- This is one of the most awesome work that I’ve seen so far
- This mod has potential and will be going really far
- Those tanks do not have any ticking tile entities like other tanks
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to install and use it without any problems occurred
- If you build the tank too large, your game will lag or might face game crashed once you place the valve
Simple Fluid Tanks Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Simple Fluid Tanks Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Simple Fluid Tanks Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!