Simple PVP Resource Pack is a pack that adapt all the textures to be able to use as a PVP texture pack, but will it be good as you guys expected? Let’s see. This pack comes with an average resolution of x32. It comes with a unique and simple and custom textures made.
If you like playing with the pack that contains the amazingly stunning textures, but you have to endure the pain throughout your eyes straining. Unlike this Simple PVP Resource Pack that will give you the simplistic and soft texture looking and you can have fun without damaging your eyes anymore. Actually, from what you see in the pictures above, it’s based on the simplistic with the smoothness looking, but what’s more is the cartoonish based as well. You can see how all the textures made up, especially those weapons and tools that look extremely based on the cartoonish with the smooth style. It’s not going to be that very well textured for this resolution though. Even if the terrain, menu, blocks, items, tools, GUI, armor, mobs, and particles are all done. However, the mobs like those zombies are not changed that much though. The textures of them still remain the same. Not really sure if this pack is meant to be for PVP pack or just to focus on the smoothness of textures.
Anyways, with this smoothness with the simplistic and cartoonish based, your eyes will be extremely safe from looking at them. But if you want to focus more on the quality of this Simple PVP Resource Pack, I would honestly say that it’s a little bit worth to check it out if you love the smoothness and the cartoonish looking. But for the resource pack with this resolution, there are more of them that are better than this one.
Simple PVP Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this pack is 32×32
- This pack is based on the Simplistic looking and focus to make it best suitable to the PVP style as well
- Custom textures added which are extremely unique
Simple PVP Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is completely finished for everything like those terrain, blocks, items, tools, GUI, armors, mobs, particles and many more, so you can expect no bugs from this pack
- This pack needs Optifine to work properly and to provide full features of the pack as well
- This pack is available in only one resolution and that is 32×32, there is no other choices for you to choose playing with
- The style of this pack is based on the simplistic which will be very simple and if you don’t like this kind of style, you will find this pack less interesting
How to install Simple PVP Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine first, be sure that the file is in the most compatible version before installing
- Download Simple PVP Resource Pack from the link download provided below
- Be sure to select and download only one version that is the same with your game
- Head into %appdata% and open in
- Look for .minecraft folder and open
- Go into resourcepacks folder
- Drop the pack file that you just downloaded here
- Select the new pack in-game and everything is done