Simple Refinement Mod
A very interesting mod that I would like to suggest you guys to try and check it out today is the mod called Simple Refinement Mod which will completely change your mind of finding a ton of diamond, instead of that you might want to get yourself into more of iron and gold stuff. Those things are actually easier to find than diamond, so this is the mod that tries to implement and make them have a better usage.
Simple Refinement Mod has been designed to be like a connecting bridge to help closing the gap between the iron/gold ores and diamond. Basically, the title explains it all which will allow you to refine the iron and gold ingots once again. After the process of repeating smelting, then the ores become the refined version which is probably better as it’s like the process of compressing the many ingots together to get the better one.
It simply becomes the better iron or gold gores which will retain a 50% increase more in durability when crafted in a form of tool. Even if you have them refined and crafted into any tools, still the effectiveness, the efficiency, and the durability won’t be as strong as diamond though. However, this mod is a really useful way to help you when you’ve been able to find any diamond, but a ton of iron and gold.
More than that, I really love the concept of implementing the gold ingot to be able to be refined as it’s one of the best materials used in crafting tools with the most efficiency, but its durability is way too weak. With the implementation of this Simple Refinement Mod will totally make people pay more attention into the gold based tools.
Simple Refinement Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod allows you to smelt iron and gold one more time to get the refined version which are 50% better than the regular ones in terms of efficiency and durability
Simple Refinement Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- With this mod implemented, you don’t have to worry about you not be able to find any diamonds, but if you have a plenty of iron and gold ones, then you will be fine as those become much more useful and efficient
- When you have oversupply for iron and gold, you can smelt them again just to get the refined or the better version which is like you combine two of them to get a better one
- In order to make this mod maximize fully of its potential, you will need to have Forge installer with the most compatible version installed first
How to install Simple Refinement Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the mod named Simple Refinement Mod from the link download given below as well as the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and simply open in
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done