Single Player Command Mod
Don’t you hate it when you are playing in Single Player mode and you want to try out some thing that been bothering you and you just cannot do so because of all the time you need to waste preparing them? How about when you install a mod and you want to see if it working properly so you start a single player server and test it out then you found out that you need to do some preparation before you can actually test it out. As for me these thing annoy the hell out of me that why I love Single Player Command Mod.
Single Player Command Mod will save you a lot of time when you are playing with single player mode. You will be able to do stuff that you cannot normally do by typing in the command. It sort of work like cheat engine but instead of putting in number codes to make something work, you just have to type out what you want the server to do in the command box and it will do it for you. This command mod will also work with those who have server on and wish to have further power in controlling your players.
With Single Player Command Mod, you will be able to do stuff that you normally cannot do hence that why this mod have a lot of command key word that you need to learn. Remember to show your support by clicking on the like button on this page and this website.
Single Player Command Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.2 Main Features
- Add single player command features where you can control your server
Single Player Command Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod work like some sort of admin instead of player
- Require Forge
How to install Single Player Command Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.2
- Download and Install Forge into your computer and make sure it fully functional
- Download Single Player Command Mod from our download link below
- Find Mods folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste this mod into the mod folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter