A really cool mod that I would like to share and show with you guys Minecrafters today is the mod that will add-in so many things to the world of Minecraft. What would the adding things be, let’s check it out. Anyway, this mod is called Sir’s Mod.
Sir’s Mod is a mod which made by ‘SirNiloc’. A pretty cool mod that add-in so many things including several types of ores, blocks, tools, weapons, items, food, and many new features. According to too many of them I can not list all of the of recipes of them all here. For examples of new ores are Tin Ore, Copper Ore, Lead Ore, Lime Ore, Neoch Ore, Tryn Ore, Magmite Ore, Xonite Ore, Rock Ore, Dragonstone Ore, Amethyst Ore, Magestone Ore, Anem Ore, Mithril Ore, Rune Ore and more which all of them can be used to craft as a blocks or weapons, or tools depending on yours. For me I would craft them as a block and use them to build my house. They look very well done and neat, so I don’t want to craft them as tools or weapons, they’d better be my decorations! Currently, new food added as I’ve tried and tested, I see only cooked eggs which look so delicious, Yummy! There are about 3 of new mobs added. One of them that look so creepy is Underman which is a hostile mob, it has about 20 health bar and act like a zombie. There will be magmite dropped upon dead of this mob. Night Elf Mercenary and Twigglet mobs looks neat too.
This Sir’s Mod seems to be a very interesting mod. I can’t wait to play with the new content available. All the decorative blocks are wonderfully designed though.
link – wiki
Sir’s Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Many new ores, blocks, tools, weapons, items, food, and more added
Sir’s Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod both works on single-player and multi-player
- This mod is still a work in progress, 65% completion
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
How to install Sir’s Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Sir’s Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!