Sky Element Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another cool map that comes with a survival style with a hundred of floating islands and custom loot and artifacts, does that attract you already? If still not, you’d better check the screenshots below to see if you will find this map awesome and fun to play or not with the map called Sky Element Map
Sky Element Map is a freaking cool map made by MultiBollet. This is the mod about the sky and the floating islands. This map is actually a survival map that has many islands which are over 100 floating islands in the sky. Also, Sky Element has many tasks for the players to complete. That’s a good point because you are going to have something new to play and enjoy with. There are so many beautiful floating islands, scary and difficult dungeons as well as custom boss. What I like the most about this mod is the feature that will give you artifacts and custom loots upon death of the mobs. That is like a features from a RPG game and if you are RPG hardcore player, you will always enjoy the idea of custom loots right? It’s like you love to collect and use different items. With this map installed, you are going to have a load of fun without regretting for sure.
If you find this map fun and interesting which you also think that you will definitely have fun playing with this Sky Element Map, do not wait any longer, just give this awesome map a go at least once and you will truly see what is really good about this map.
Sky Element Map Main Features
- This map is an amazing survival map
- Complete the Monument
- Quests to complete
- Custom loot and artifacts
Sky Element Map Pros and Cons
- There is a lot of thing provided for you to enjoy with like the Quests and Monument that you have to complete.
- While you play with this map, you will be finding some of the new custom loots and artifacts
- This survival map might be a bit too complicate or difficult for some people
- What you will do will eventually end up conquer the Sky Element, or you will waste time for nothing
How to install Sky Element Map
- Download Sky Element Map by clicking in the link download provided below
- When you are in a download page, just select and download only one version that is the most similar to your game
- Go to %appdata%
- Head to .minecraft
- Look for saves folder
- Drop the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Launch the game, select the new map from the load save menu