Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack
Another recently released and very interesting that pull all the attention over the Minecraft community is the pack called Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack. Hopefully, this kind of genre wouldn’t bother you much about your style preference and hope you like it.
Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack is a high resolution or high quality resource pack made by TheAwesomeKielbasa. This pack will do exactly just like it has already suggested in the title. So, the main purpose is to make something special with the sky.
Unfortunately, there is literally nothing to do with the sky currently. Maybe in the next update. Don’t expect the sky to be just like what we see in our real daily life as the developer has said that he intends to add a custom sky that feels less real, but more like a sky dreamland. This pack is definitely based on the realistic or photo realism, but more than that this pack has textured and designed most of everything to look fresh, bright with the originally primal theme as well. It seems like this project is a pretty worth download and a try as those two aspects blend together perfectly giving the brand new look and feel to all players with a new level of gameplay. Almost all terrain blocks are supported and more blocks will be added soon as well as items so far.
Don’t expect this Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack to be perfect right now as it only reaches 25% completion, there is a lot more detail and contents added and tons of updates, as well as the bug, glitch and issue fixed. Hopefully, with all these stuff available right now, you can enjoy using this pack to enjoy your normal life in-game.
Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 128x, 256x, and 512x
- This pack is based on realistic theme
- As the title suggests, this pack makes the sky to be beautiful and will be best when used with shaders
Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack looks so fresh coming up with an originally primal theme to the world of Minecraft which will enhance the specific purpose of the aspect and expectation for most people towards this pack to come true with its beauty of being realistic
- With these high resolutions, which one you choose to play with, you will also get the best looking for the texture details together with the primal theme that seem to be perfectly blended with the realistic style
- There is absolutely nothing bad about the pack except the high resolution that might not allow most players who don’t have good enough graphic card and computer spec to run properly as well as the requirement for the most compatible version of Optifine to be installed first
- This pack was jure recently released, so it’s still heavily under the early development
How to install Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first for more features
- Download Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack from the link download below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Go into .minecraft folder and open in resourcepacks folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded resource pack file inside this folder
- All done
- Select the new pack in-game and apply
- Have fun