Skyrim Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
What’s up and welcome to another cool resource pack which made by SrZambie which this pack will be based on a very popular game name is Skyrim which that might tell you all of what this pack will provide you, no more time to waste, let’s check this awesome Skyrim Resource Pack.
Skyrim Resource Pack is a really interesting one which is the pack that will do exact same thing like the title that might tell you all right? Actually, the pack itself will be called on the main server ShadowRift. This is the pack that actually, there is nothing to say or describe about this pack as everyone would know well about this game. And this pack just bring most of everything that you see, feel and enjoy in the game Skyrim into the world of Minecraft. There will be so SO many things changed in term of texture, detail and the atmosphere of the map that will look and give the feeling of medieval or the old age.
If you find this Skyrim Resource Pack awesome and useful for you as you want to build something that look like it’s delivered from the old day or medieval style, this pack might be the one that you have been looking for, just try it out!
Skyrim Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is based on the popular game called Skyrim
Skyrim Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is a completed on which you do not have to worry about it’s getting any new updates
- Everything in this pack will look quite the same like what you see in the game Skyrim
- Blocks, armors, items, mobs, atmosphere textures and details changed to look like the Skyrim theme
- As it runs in 32×32 resolution, it still needs MCPatcher or Optifine to be installed first to make the pack looks even more detailed
- Only one version of the resolution available for you to play with which is 32x one
How to install Skyrim Resource Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher first for more features available
- Download Skyrim Resource Pack by clicking in the download link
- Choose the version and download it
- Head to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder and place the whole downloaded file into the folder