It will compatible with current Minecraft version. Have been inspired by the game Skyrim. If you remember about the first version of this series, you will find the features which have gathered a great many basic features from the game skyrim. Earlier version of this, it was a unique and very interesting. I’m sure fans of the game. The skyrim will feel pleased and impressed with this engaging work. Skyrimcraft2 Mod It returned upon the request of fans, the game Skyrim. This is an excellent game that has most of the year.
Skyrimcraft2 Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 It will ultimately bring as much of the Skyrim world to Minecraft as possible. If you are looking to install and update process, which involves a great game Skyrim, this is one you should not miss. Skyrimcraft will overhaul your gaming experience bringing the realistic Skyrim world to life inside a 3D blocky landscape. Are you ready to get download and install this version. Just look at link download below.
Skyrimcraft2 Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- All Ores and Ingots
- Alchemy System + All ingredients
- (Armored and Brandishing Weapons) Draugrs and Frostbite Spiders
- Two-handed Weapons
Skyrimcraft2 Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pre-Release out!
- Renamed the Glass Ingot to Malachite-Moonstone Mixture
- Added all, for now, anvil recipes
- Finished up the main menu
- Started work on the alchemy table (It can still crash your game, so try not to use it…)
- Tweaked the Potion-Effect-Shower-Thingy
- Added music to the main menu 😀
- Added leather strip recipe (3 leather in crafting table)
- Tweaked the (Skyrim) Anvil Recipe
- Changed some id’s and removed some itmes that are not in Skyrim (Whoops…)
How to install Skyrimcraft2 Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download and install ModLoader
- Download the Skyrimcraft2 Mod
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and locate your “mods” folder. If this folder does not exist within your .minecraft, create it.
- Drag the entire mod, zip folder into your mods folder. (do not unzip)