Sleepy Feeling Mod
You’ve played the game Minecraft, you may be tired of battling zombies, skeletons and spiders or other Mods which it may be viewed as too easy for you. However, in order to increase the challenge and excitement in the game Minecraft. This session is intended for players who like to struggle to meet the new threat is tired, Sleepy Feeling Mod it will help make the game perfect and most realistic. Whenever you start a fight with zombies, or when you dig for minerals dyspnea occurs. You will find that your body begins to show signs of fatigue after your activity.
So it increases the challenge you more. This is the work that developers have designed and creative excellence to help make the game more realistic. So, this is a performance not to be missed. If you are looking for a challenge and adventure format. I would like to introduce you with this mod. And it is what I was talking about. We called it “Sleepy Feeling Mod“.
Sleepy Feeling Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 it aims to make your games come out perfect and realistic as possible. Whenever you fight Mobs or miner you will feel tired. To be realistic, you need to rest your body to restore energy. This concept is really creative It is more challenging and interesting to Minecraft game is more difficult. And it will make you feel like this game is not boring anymore. Therefore, I recommend that you download and install to the excitement. Just look for the link to download it from here under the articles of Sleepy Feeling Mod.
Sleepy Feeling Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- When you fight and miner, or swimming, your body is tired from the activity, and now so that you will increase the energy you need to sleep to regain your body back to normal and recover from fatigue.
- Add a new difficulty level of the game Minecraft.
Sleepy Feeling Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Changelogs
- Updated to work well with the latest version.
- Fix and update error
How to install Sleepy Feeling Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Forge
- Download the Sleepy Feeling Mod
- Go to Start Menu
- Type in %appdata%
- Search for .minecraft and navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Drag and drop the file .zip into the mods folder
- Run minecraft