Another mod that seems to be very useful for those who often find themselves doing something with the slime creatures. Probably, hunting slime in normal world of Minecraft would be way too hassle because of what? Because they don’t spawn that much as well as mostly they spawn in the middle of the night with a specific and particular part of the world, so imagine that if you are able to keep track on them or the spawning location, that would be very useful right? So, you can find it here in this Slime Mod.
Slime Mod is a really interesting and useful mod that has been designed to help people who have been struggling with hunting slimes in Vanilla Minecraft as they have to put loads of effort into finding ones of them or just spend all day long just to find the right slime spawning chunk.
What this mod does for you is that it allows you to keep track of wherever you are. Normally, pressing F3 would tell you some very specific information about spawning chunk, but hey once this mod is installed, you will see that there is a few added to the information areas for you to check and keep track of them. Unfortunately, even if this mod is useful, but still it won’t figure out or solve the problem that slimes only spawn at night or in darkness like other hostile mobs, that’s when you have to be patiently waiting for the sun to go down.
Anyway, it seems like this Slime Mod would be very useful in some cases. However, hunting only slimes would oversupply the slimeball right? We don’t really have some other ways to use it, so it’s like a pretty good small and add-on mod for you to find where the slimes are and this mod doesn’t work with special slimes like those magma cubes.
Slime Mod Main Features
- This mod has been designed to help farming and hunting slimes become much easier and better by keeping track of whether you are in a special slime spawning chunk or standing in the middle of a swamp
Slime Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, there is no need to be hassle anymore in hunting and farming those slimes as you are able to keep track by pressing F3 to see if the places where you are at are the special spawning chunks or not
- Minecraft Forge is heavily needed, so download and have it install first
- Actually, you can check the slime spawning chunk by pressing F3, so this mod might not be that useful though
- This mod helps you to track only the standard slime, so forget about the magma cubes
How to install Slime Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it first
- Download Slime Mod from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Put the downloaded mod here