Smooth Operator Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Have you been looking for HD resource pack? If you have, I have one that I’m so excited to share with you guys. It’s the pack made by FiftyWalrus called Smooth Operator Resource Pack. This pack is inspired by her own art style which will help to retain the feel of default and create simple forms with small details and variation.
Smooth Operator Resource Pack is a really interesting resource pack or it could be one of the best HD pack with 256x resolution. Of course that the resolution is way too high and not all people could afford to play with it right? But if you can, you will completely see the new aspect of the texture, detail of the game that you have never seen before.
This pack keeps the same theme of Minecraft, changes every single texture in the game, improved texture design with the higher resolution. More detail which is the better texture shading and more realistic textures instead of the rough default ones. What you will actually get from this pack is the better looking texture and overall smoothness. This pack is like some sort of mix between Sphax and the countless Faithful packs which will add different versions of the same textures to Minecraft with multiple faces of most of the blocks.
If you find this Smooth Operator Resource Pack awesome and incredible detailed like I do, just by looking at those screenshots above, don’t lie to me that you think this is simply perfect? The mix and the combination of countless packs that appear to be this piece of art would totally make your world to be a better place to live and enjoy everyday life.
Smooth Operator Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 256×256
- This pack is some sort of mix between Sphax and the countless Faithful packs
Smooth Operator Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Wow, just wow this pack is simply perfect, everything look so smooth and very well detailed without losing any faithful look
- I love how everything seems to have the same base style
- Due to the extra graphics that will push your computer to work really hard, make sure you have a good computer to run this heavy pack!
- This pack definitely needs Optifine to work out without any problem
How to install Smooth Operator Resource Pack
- Optifine needed, so download and install it first
- Click in the highlighted download link below
- Select and download only one version that is most suitable to your game in term of version
- Head to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Go into the resourcepacks folder and paste the downloaded pack here inside this folder without extracting it
- Start the game, select the new pack from the texture packs main menu