Are you looking for some simple texture or resource pack to be applied to your Minecraft world? You might want something new that will bring the joy and fun to the game when you feel bored of it right? So, I would like to suggest you guys to check this awesome resource pack called Smoothcraft Resource Pack which also remains simple and how original Minecraft should be.
Smoothcraft Resource Pack is a really cool resource pack made by MasterMind_DC which in this pack you will find yourself in another world. The world will full of smoothness that everywhere you are looking to will really pleasant to your eyes. Moreover, if you find that smooth thing look so boring easily, no worries about that because there are also something that look tough and rough as well. But the main goal of this pack is to make everything look easy and smooth as much as possible. Some people love to build thing, but they found out that they cannot find any other texture or resource pack to use and apply to that building and make it look perfect. So, even if this one comes with low resolution or the same quality as the default one, but surely someone will like it.
If you find this awesome Smoothcraft Resource Pack interesting and you want something really smooth, this pack is the one that I would like to recommend you guys to check it out the most.
Smoothcraft Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- Smooth looking texture style
- Everything looks so pleasant to the eyes
Smoothcraft Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Even if the resolution of this pack is low, but the unique and smooth texture will really suit some of you guys tastes
- It looks really smooth!
- Some of the blocks and mobs edges are changed to have more dimension
- There is only one resolution for this resource pack which is 16×16
- The resolution is quite low, so you might not want to expect the graphic or the quality of this pack to be something special
How to install Smoothcraft Resource Pack
- Download Smoothcraft Resource Pack as .zip or .rar file from the link download provided
- When you get into the download link, just select only one version that is most suitable to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Once open in that folder, find resourcepacks folder, then put the downloaded file into this folder
- Start the game, select the new resource pack to see if it’s working or not
- Have fun!