Smoothic Resource Pack
Speaking of the low resolution resource pack comparing to the default one, this Smoothic Resource Pack might be the best one that came up first in most people mind or those who have already played and known about this one. The features given will show you how neatly all the textures have been done.
Smoothic Resource Pack is one of the most interesting resource pack based on the low resolution or 16×16 one which was made by Leozy. This pack basically is based on the smoothness and cartoony style. It means that wherever you see whatever direction you are facing, everything you see will be so smooth. More than that, only smoothness would not be so surprised, but what if all the textures of everything seem to blend perfectly to each other? It’s going to look freaking amazing. There are so many low resolution pack that can be equally compared to the high ones. This resource pack is one of them that will give you the best textures for the 16 pixels look with the cartoony based and smooth as well.
Smoothic Resource Pack itself won’t be enough to make your whole world look completely done. As a result, Optifine or MCPatcher is required and once it’s installed, you will see the whole new different world. Moreover, you can even enhance the quality graphic by installing the shader pack as well and this pack also supports the SEUS shaders too.
Smoothic Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- Smoothness overloaded!
Smoothic Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- With this pretty low resolution, you won’t believe your own eyes that everything you see will look like HD ones together with the smoothness that you have never seen in any 16×16 resource pack before
- This pack also supports Extra Biomes XL Mod, it will give you the best looking for the pack though
- Its smoothness that won’t hurt your eyes and give you the HD feeling of the overall textures
- There is only one resolution to choose playing it and more than that it comes with the low or the default one which all of the textures you will be seeing might not be as good as you’ve expected
- With this low resolution, you still have to download and install Optifine first
How to install Smoothic Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Optifine is recommended for more features, so download and install it first
- Download Smoothic Resource Pack
- Go to %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open it
- Find resourcepacks folder and go into it
- Copy the downloaded resource pack file and paste it into the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game
- Select the new resource pack and apply