Could you please try to imagine that when we do put some more water mixing with the 100% juice, what is the result? The result is everything tastes better right? So, it goes the same way in Minecraft where every single textures seem to be way more contrasted to look a little bit dark and intense with the color tones, so if you would like to enjoy the default pack with the better experience, I would recommend you guys to have a look at this awesome new pack called Soft Textures Pack.
Soft Textures Pack is a really cool pack that won’t do anything except soften the whole world as the name suggest. Basically, this pack helps to maintain the whole look of the default texture pack, but it does more than that as it softens all the texture look, color, resolution and many more aspects that can be softened.
It could be easily said that this pack is one of the simplest resource pack that you will ever come across. When everything is softened, you can see the world brighter, softer tones of color which will be extremely pleasant to the eyes. Even though the whole look of the default pack doesn’t seem to be that bad and work fine with all players, but with this pack implemented. Everything seems to be much cleaner and smoother with the look that will totally give you another feel and brand new experience like this is not really the default pack. If you want to enjoy every single bit of Vanilla Minecraft, this pack will help you to do so with its feature. There might not seem to be any major point or any climaxing part of this pack, but everything about this one is the climax that will take you experience gameplay of Minecraft to a new level.
As it focuses on softening all the textures in the game, that also includes the terrain and all the environment as well. At first sight of this Soft Textures Pack, you might not really believe your eyes that there is really nothing new for the textures at all. Everything will be smoother, clearer, cleaner and even sleeker. Altogether, everything becomes more appealing to look at.
Soft Textures Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is played in 1.9 version of Minecraft or above
- This pack is based on simplistic which will provide the players soft textures that help to make the world of Minecraft look much smoother and cleaner
Soft Textures Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack might be called one of the most simplest resource pack that you’ve never experienced or ever come across before with your entire life in the world of Minecraft
- With every single textures being softened, your eyes will be extremely pleasant and it seems that the default texture pack look much better with everything softened
- This pack does nothing thing but soften up all the Vanilla textures which might not be anything interesting and even less if you are not that type of a simplistic genre
- This pack needs Optifine to work properly which you have to go download it and install it first then start installing the pack
How to install Soft Textures Pack
- Download Soft Textures Pack from the link download provided below
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine with the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder
- Open into resourcepacks folder
- Simply drop the downloaded pack here inside the resourcepacks folder
- All done and select the new pack in game