Solar Flux Mod
Another cool mod that will also bring you the brand new experience which will improve the aspect of the game and the performance of the game progress to another level which will bring you the realistic thing that you can see in your real life applying into the world of Minecraft by the mod called Solar Flux Mod.
Solar Flux Mod is a really interesting and creative mod which made by the developer named ‘Nauktis’. As you can guess from the title, you might probably know what this mod is. Basically, this mod will add new six tiers of solar panels which will help to produce Redstone Flux. As they come in different tiers mean different produce, internal storage and transfer as well.
You can produce like 2 RF/tick with internal storage of 50,000 and transfer 16 RF/tick to produce 4,096 RF/tick with internal storage of 60,000,000 and transfer 32,764 RF/tick which that is pretty cool. As they generate Redstone Flux means that they also work with the Thermal Expansion, Big Reactors and many more RF compatible mods, but the best alternative is to use a Hyper Energy Node though. The solar panels are pretty easy to acquire because of the simple items needed. This mod might not be that fun, but for those who love something like this will find this mod pretty useful.
Anyways, if you think that this mod is interesting and good as I do because of its features and many more, especially that it will help to bring the realistic true to the world of Minecraft which will not ruin the game, but improve the game to be much better.
Solar Flux Mod Main Features
- The height of the block can be changed in the config file
- The automatic system of sharing the energy of the Solar Panels when they are next to each other without using cables
- Using a wrench instead of a pickaxe for the solar panel to keep its energy
Solar Flux Mod Pros and Cons
- New 6 tiers solar panels which will help to produce Redstone Flux added
- There are the difference in tiers which if you can reach 6 tiers, that would be nice because it works fast and efficient
- You can use this mod in any modpack that you want to
- The cube does not look so nice because of the size, maybe it’s big so that there is nothing can be changed
- The Solar Flux solar panels do not work extremely well with Energy Conduits from EnderIO
- Forge require to install first before install this mod which you will have to download and install Minecraft Forge first
How to install Solar Flux Mod
- Download and install Forge first before continue installing
- Download Solar Flux Mod from the given link below and be sure to download the version that suit your game best, otherwise it won’t work
- Go to %appdata% and open in the .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and put the downloaded file in there
- All done!