I know that you guys love playing Minecraft and some of you might find something that could make your Minecraft world look much more beautiful with either texture packs or mods right ? But that’s not always the way you make your game play look better, today I’d like to present this Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod. Some of you might wonder what shaders is? It’s a shader, it will shade everything in the game.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod is a shaders mod for Minecraft which is a mod of a mod, I mean originally, this mod created by daxnitro which is GLSL Shaders Mod. This is a graphics enhancement mod for Minecraft that will absolutely transform your Minecraft world into something that look much realistic and very beautiful environment.Also, this mod adds a pretty beautiful lighting effect to the game. As you know what I said, it is a shader that will shade everything in your game, so that you should know about FPS, I would recommend you to set it around 30-45 FPS. It’s quite an amazing rate to see everything clearly. Anyway this mod relies on GLSL shaders and Optifine for eye candy visuals added and the shaders for day and night effect. This mod would certainly give a brand new life to your Minecraft game and make it become like a real world.
If you want to make your Minecraft’s game play become much more better, you might not want to miss this amazing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod which will change the whole old atmosphere of your game and become something that is pretty colorful. Once you use this mod, you might not be able to stop playing it for days like I do 😛
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod Main Features
- Fog improved
- Realistic and Beautiful Shaders
- Texture Optimized
- Mipmaps, and Motion Blur
- Draw Distance gets better
- Clouds become more realistic
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod Pros and Cons
- Beautiful looking applies to your game
- Stunning lighting effects
- Shading everything in your Minecraft world, make it look much more realistic
- Requires Forge to install and use it without any problems
- Might cause lag if you have a really low-spec computer
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod Change Log
- New sky and sun effects added
- New atmospheric fog added
- New effect of lighting
- Shadows and lighting improved
- Water refraction and reflection improved
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod
- Download and install the Shaders Mod.
- Recommend to Download Chroma Hills Resource Pack that help game look more amazing
- Download a Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod.
- Browse to %appdata%
- Look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Go to ‘shaderpacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the file you downloaded into the ‘shaderpacks’ folder
- Select the shaderpack you installed from the options > shaders menu in Minecraft
- Enjoy !