Sonic The Hedgehog Map
disco_ have been known to make very good map for MineCraft and i am here to present his latest work, it is call Sonic The Hedgehog Map. This map is very well made to the theme of Sonic ( yup that blue little creature from Sega) Although there no spinning power roll feature in this map, it still a very good and fun map to play with friends.
Sonic The Hedgehog Map is a racing map, your objective is to run the full map, passing through check point and finding the shortest way there is to complete the whole lap in the shortest time ever. You will face obstacle and building block that you will need to over come by jumping on to the booming pad that will fly you into the sky and land you in the landing zone. Once you finish your lap and complete the whole course, the timer at the top of a middle size mountain will show your record.
Sonic The Hedgehog Map only work in SP and Lan mode cause you will need close to 0 ping in order for the sprinting features in this map to function properly. Those who love a good race. Download this map and Like us in the map!
Sonic The Hedgehog Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- Racing style of Map
- Another master art from disco_
- Booming pad idea is very interesting
Sonic The Hedgehog Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Racing and completing with friend sound fun and refreshing
- No Plug in require
- Can be boring after a while
- Map is rather too small
Sonic The Hedgehog Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Fix some issue with Boom pad
- Fix some terrace structure
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to install Sonic The Hedgehog Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Sonic The Hedgehog Map from our download link below
- Locate save folder found in Minecraft file
- Copy and paste this map into save folder
- Start up MineCraft
- Choose load game and choose this map