Sorogon’s Resource Pack
It’s rather unfair when everybody seems to be more interesting in the higher resolution resource pack while trying to forget the origin or the lower one as the default pack with low resolution is the base of all. So, I’d like to try bringing back most of the low resolution that might be interesting enough for you guys referring to my personally honest experience. So, I present you guys Sorogon’s Resource Pack.
Sorogon’s Resource Pack is a pretty good looking textures for overall contents and also cover all aspect of the style of gameplay as it’s based on the simplistic which will make everything looks so suitable and combined each other things perfectly like the atmosphere and the blocks or overall looking. It’s such a good combination when you put something like these together. Anyways, this pack is absolutely a pretty fantastic pack that would suit the taste of those who love playing with the simple and plain looking that could be said as the improved default texture pack. This is because this pack is trying to implement its features that will overhaul and enhance every single texture and detail that you’ve seen in the default pack into another level by improve the quality of them all. Moreover, when it’s trying to improve the look to be the improved or the better default pack, it’s also making subtle changes to the textures and the user-interface as well to make it look more different and unique. It has a resolution of 16×16 which is not that much, but it seems to be fit and stay with the faithful look to the vanilla look of the game Minecraft.
Alternatively, the low resolution of the pack won’t matter much when it’s worth it as the textures still look quite crisp which is the most impressive and satisfying aspect of the pack. Hope you find this interesting simplistic based Sorogon’s Resource Pack useful.
Sorogon’s Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is based on simplistic looking and feeling which is like the improvement to Minecraft’s default look with the subtle changes to the textures and some new customized user-interface
Sorogon’s Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Even with this resolution, but the block textures that you will see in this pack are all impressive though
- As everything is meant to be as simple as possible with the simplistic style and the resolution itself make this pack like another plain resource pack that feel so refreshing and relaxing when played
- With the new changes to subtle remade and the textures as well as the user-interface make this pack unique and original
- There is only one resolution available for you to choose and it’s also the low one which is the same as the default texture pack
- Even if it only runs at 16×16 resolution, still it needs Optifine to be installed first before installing the pack
How to install Sorogon’s Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Sorogon’s Resource Pack from the link download provided below
- Download Optifine and have it installed first
- Be sure that both files you downloaded are in the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft folder
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded resource pack file inside this folder
- All done and select the new pack in-game
- Have fun