A really interesting mod with a pretty new concept added to the world of Minecraft by this Souls Mod will completely change all of the aspect of dying into something new. Basically, there will be the soul that always wait until the time you die and it will possess your dead body and take control over.
Souls Mod has been designed to spice up the experience of dying to be much more interesting and not boring by adding in the soul. Normally, when you die, all of your stuff will be dropped out of your body right? With the implementation of this mod will make your dead body keep all the items inside, but that’s not all because the dead body becomes alive as well. That may be because it’s possessed though.
It’s worth remembering that the soul that possess your corpse will have every single item that you had at the first place before you die. You probably want them all back right? What you have to do then? You just have to fight and defeat it just to reclaim all of your stuff back. It’s not going to be that easy. For example, if you have a set of diamond armor with very efficient enchantment, the soul will equip them as well. It’s going to be very challenging as well as difficult to defeat it when you are unarmed. So, the alternative way to get back all of your items is to steal. This mod provides you the pickpocket’s gauntlet to steal the items back from the soul easily, but heavily require such skills.
As mentioned that you can actually steal all your stuff back without getting into the fight, but you need to keep in mind that you have to be very careful when you are going for it because once you are detected, the soul will be aggroed immediately. Overall features offered by this Souls Mod would help to enhance the aspect of the dead experiences to the next level.
Souls Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod simply make the corpse of your dead body become alive without you being the one controlling it, instead of that there will be the evil soul possessed which will have all of your stuff dropped on death and you need to defeat it to reclaim all your items back
- You also have a new item called the pickpocket’s gauntlet to steal the items back without having to face to face the soul
- The souls are fully configurable according to their difficulty
Souls Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- It’s such a challenge task that will make you warn yourself not to die because you are going to fight against the souls most of the time when you want your items back
- As you are allowed to customize the configurable files towards the souls, you can set their difficulty to easy and you can beat them easily
- The process of stealing by using the pickpocket’s gauntlet is very challenging and might be too difficult for some of you guys
- Minecraft Forge is required
How to install Souls Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- First of all, Minecraft Forge should be installed
- Next, download the Souls Mod from the link given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Put everything in the mods folder
- All done