What’s up guys! I have tried Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 for two or three days. I suggest you to try it too? Because I enjoy it a lot and really want to share. I want to know if some of you guys think the same way like I am. Please try this texture pack!
Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 is a texture pack made by very creative architecture name ‘Scamper3396’ comes with 32×32 resolution, an average resolution with nicely details which makes it possible to play for the low-spec computers. The details decorated to each blocks make it looks like they belong to Sci-Fi movie! The outer space theme in futuristic style.
This pack is quite purely for aesthetics and this pack might be suit for those who love to create things. The author develop this pack because he’s going to make some space Adventure Maps in the future. This pack overhaul most of the textures from the Vanilla version with really good-looking, awesome details attached to each blocks. Some blocks look so smooth and heavily details. It looks so modern which is like a new world from the future. I really love this pack and when people or my friends asked me which pack is best for Sci-Fi. I recommend this pack to many people and their feedbacks are all positive.
Anyway, this Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 is a work in progress. So, there are some textures for blocks or items are not done or haven’t changed yet. Be sure to give it a go, once you use it, there is no doubt to be complained.
Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- The pack is based on Sci-Fi styled looking
- Customizable textures
- Many more animations
Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 Pros and Cons
- Epic as always, great work with nicely detailed of sci-fi
- Recommend to test this texture pack to Minecraft 1.7.10, it complete 100% on this version
- This pack is still a work in progress. Seems like, it is not finished yet just 45% complete on the last version
- This texture pack requires Optifine in order to install and that would be problems for some persons’ computers
- Backup you folder before install this texture pack on the last version
Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 Change Log
- A few carrots and wheat added
- Textures for wet and dry farmland added
- A dusty, dry texture to replace snow added
- Textures for lime, blue, white, and silver glass added
- Texture for glowstone and gold block added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download the Space Architect Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!