Spawner GUI Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
This Spawner GUI Mod adds a GUI to all mob spawners, that should permit you to choose what mob to spawn. I also reallowed mining spawners. You’ll be able to disable spawners with redstone as well. Must be compatible with all mobs, but never anticipate the mobs with particular spawn circumstances to perform everywhere. Animals demand grass, Monsters call for darkness, Slimes demand becoming in their specific chunks, and 0-16 depth.
Spawner GUI Mod Main Features
- Spawner GUI Mod That is an extremely very simple mod nevertheless it is excellent. You’ll be able to use this to acquire custom spanwers inside your custom maps. The only downfall will be the spawner must be around the create block for the mobs to spawn as an example pigs, cows along with other friendly mobs have to be on grass.
- The Spawner GUI Mod provides you the capacity to spawn any mob in Minecraft. All you’ll need to accomplish is have this mod installed then correct click around the mod. A screen will seem having a custom GUI all you’ll need to perform is choose which mob you would like to set up no matter if it is a pig or perhaps a ghast.
- That is an extremely uncomplicated mod nevertheless it is excellent. It is possible to use this to obtain custom spanwers within your custom maps. The only downfall could be the spawner must be around the create block for the mobs to spawn as an example pigs, cows and also other friendly mobs must be on grass.
How to install Spawner GUI Mod
- Download ModLoader
- Download the spawner GUI mod
- Open .minecraft / bin
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder to stop black screen
- Drag the mod loader files in
- And all of the mod files aside from the GUI files
- Drag the gui files in to the GUI folder
- Close the windows, play Minecraft and enjoy