Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack
For all the resource packs that have been created, most of them are good, better, or best depending on individuals’ tastes, but this Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack is best suited to my taste. So, I want to share it to you guys. Be sure to check it out. See the pictures below before decision.
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack is a resource pack that based on a cartoon look. All have an aspect about the design of this resource pack. It come in multiple detail version or different resolution which are 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, and 512x. So that you can choose which one is best suited to your computer’s spec. It also brings eye candy graphics to the world of Minecraft. Moreover this is one of the best pack that adds textures to almost every thing in-game from item, particles, armor, paintings, mobs, gui and much more that could affect your gameplay from many points of view. That means this pack will make your game more realistic and you will be able to face the true and real graphical powers of Minecraft.
This Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack is constantly updated with fine tuning, new features, and many mods support. So, I mostly recommend this pack for you to use on your world or even on your server. I would give it 9 out of 10 for this one. It’s a pretty awesome resource pack.
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16, 32×32, 64×64, 128×128, 256×256, and 512×512
- Terrain 100% done
- Items 100% done
- Armors 100% done
- Paintings 100% done
- Animated water, lava, and fire
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Many resolution for you to choose what is best suited to your computer
- High resolution, make your game much more detailed, realistic
- There is no bad thing in this pack, but only require Optifine in order to properly install
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Tweaked Minecraft Logo changed
- Support for the future Minecraft Realm Logo added
- New Enchant Table GUI
- Barrier icon added
- Tweaked Ladder texture added
- Tweaked Sugarcane texture added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Optifine in order to properly install
- Download Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack
- Browse %appdata% and go to ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the whole file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Choose the texture in option
- Enjoy !