Splinter Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
I bet that you guys would want something new which could perfectly fit. Also, does not ruin the game too. Today, I have a new simple mod for you. This one is called Splinter Craft Mod.
Splinter Craft Mod is a mod about Splinter Cell. It’s one of the popular game which the main character name is Sam Fisher which has military career, with a highly-decorated commissioned officer of the United States Navy. This mod adds things about Sam Fisher included gear, for example: goggles, knife, and suit which you can wear them all, then become Sam Fisher in the world of Minecraft. This mod is in the progress, but look awesome, just need a little bit fix about textures. This mod is made by pepper5319. Most of the armors in this mod requires Iron Ingot and Black Wool in order to craft, same shape for crafting method just mix those two to get an awesome armor. To make goggles, you are required to have some Glowstone Dust and Black Wool. You are going to look really cool wearing Sam Fisher’s goggle.
If you are interested with this Splinter Craft Mod, you’d better keep following up his work. This is just 20% of all. There will be a lot of new things added.
Splinter Craft Mod Main Features
- Sam Fishers’ gear added !!
Splinter Craft Mod Pros and Cons
- This is a brand new Minecraft mod
- Gears from Splinter Cell with a very good looking
- This mod is a work in progress, 20% completion
- The textures for each item not look so well
Splinter Craft Mod Change Log
- When players are wearing armor will become invisable
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Splinter Craft Mod
- Download the Mod
- Press Start, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and paste the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed