SplitCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
As you guys know that the texture will look much better depending on the resolution right ? The quality will change upon the resolution, that means low resolution would affect the texture to look bad right ? It’s right, but this one is different. This SplitCraft Texture Pack will make a game look much interesting for a low resolution texture pack.
This SplitCraft Texture Pack is a texture pack with a 8×8 resolution. It is a pack which has been nicely created and very nicely done. It has a very VERY good detail for a 8×8 texture pack. Everything in the game will look so smooth and very simple, it contain a good amount of texture in each block. For me it really does look very good, all the blocks do not have too much contrast in it, except the gravel, otherwise, it’s amazing. The tools still look the same though. That would be beneficial for those who love simple and realistic style in its own way which will not strain your eyes and also your computer. This one won’t affect to the FPS as well, so there will be no lag.
This SplitCraft Texture Pack 8×8 resolution requires Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, if you do not install with those two, there might be something missing from the texture, that might be the texture of fire and lava might be missing. So, MCPatcher or Optifine is absolutely required. If I can rank a rating, I would rate this texture pack a 9 out of 10.
SplitCraft Texture Pack Main Features
- Low resolution, but heavily detailed to each block.
- The resolution of this texture pack is 8×8
- Smooth blocks
SplitCraft Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- It reduces the lag, a lot !
- Smooth looking
- The texture surface for gravels are not well done
SplitCraft Texture Pack Change Log
- Block names changed and mc.meta added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install SplitCraft Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher
- Download SplitCraft Texture Pack, it will be .zip file, do not unzip it.
- Press Start menu, then type in %appdata%, and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the .zip file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Choose the texture from the option in game
- Enjoy !