Have you ever found yourself killing a hordes of zombies and tons of experience points dropped spread widely and very messy that you have to run around to pick them all up and that might probably take more times than you used to spend killing the mobs? Why don’t the experience point stack up together, so that we can easily acquire them at once without having to look for? So, it’s because Vanilla Minecraft haven’t provided us that so we have to install this Stackie Mod instead.
Stackie Mod is a really useful and interesting mod which will do something to do stacking system of the game. First of all, it’s not like you can stack items in your inventory more than 64 pieces, just want to clarify that. Instead of that it will alter the problem that most of us want it fixed for a very long time like I’ve already mentioned above.
So, it simply lets you stack all kinds of things or items even if some of them were not be able to be stack before like the experience points. However, according to the updates of the standard gameplay, some of the dropped items tend to stack up together with it’s just a small quantities, still we need to walk and look for them. So, this mod will just help you to increase that quantities of stacks to be much greater and maybe up to 2,000 items in a single stack. If that doesn’t satisfy you, you can even customize the configuration file to 10,000 items in a single stack as well. For all of this will just help you to pick up all items much easier as well as will help you to decrease or minimize the FPS as well as prevent the TPS loss too.
This Stackie Mod is obviously simple and little by looking at its features. It might not help you that much or it might not be that useful. However, in some situational scenario that you may benefit from this mod. Also, if you have set your server not to despawn any dropped items, this mod will work at its finest!
Stackie Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod lets you stack all kinds of things together with much greater quantities which can be configured the quantities in the config file
Stackie Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This mod will help to minimize the FPS as well as prevent the TPS loss
- By stacking all the dropped items together make it better when it comes to picking it up
- The stacked dropped items can be stacked in larger quantities with this mod
- All the experience point can be stacked up together and it’s very easy to pick them all up
- This mod needs to additional things to be installed first and they are Minecraft Forge and LunatriusCore
- Minecraft Forge is required
- This mod is way too short and simple
How to install Stackie Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download the mod Stackie Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and simply place the downloaded mod file into this folder
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is installed and work properly
- Have fun