Star Wars Adventure Map
Have you ever watched Star Wars film? It’s pretty popular that most people would know about it. The film itself is about an American epic space opera franchise centered on a film series that consist two trilogies. Do you know Jedi? If you do so, you might give this mod as your new favorite map! This map is called Star Wars Adventure Map.
Star Wars Adventure Map is a map which made by ‘Hypixel’ a very well known creator that he has been making amazing map. This might be the first adventure map, it’s quite short, maybe about 30-45 minutes to finish the map, but even if it’s quite short, but do not expect that the details that have put in this map will be less or just a little. This map contain a lot of details in the interior design. There are also both quests and side quests for you to achieve of. The main quests is to save the hostages, repair the generator and start both canons, disable the AT-AT. Side quests are to obtain the Diamond Lightsaber in the Temple, Obtain the Red Lightsaber from the wrecked ship, and find the hidden disc to trade for a powerful gun at the merchant. There is also a class system which you can choose to be the Jedi or Trooper depending on your preference.
How is it? From the first glance of yours? Don’t you think it is interesting that you can find things in Star Wars applied to your favorite game Minecraft? Be sure to check this Star Wars Adventure Map. You will enjoy this map for sure!
Star Wars Adventure Map Main Features
- The large creatures that appear in the film Star Wars are applied to the world of Minecraft
- All the secret base in Start Wars you can see it here in this map
Star Wars Adventure Map Pros and Cons
- The secret base of Star Wars in this map is freaking cool, I really love it
- If you have never watched or played Star Wars before, you might not know the story line of this map, I mean the creatures and the structure that have been created
How to install Star Wars Adventure Map
- Download Star Wars Adventure Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the installed map from your saves