Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack
There one project that really excite me right now and I am keeping a close eye on this resource pack. Especially when I am such a big fan of Star War franchise. Currently this project is about 60% in completion rate yet there so many cool features that really make me feel excite. This resource pack doesn’t make you feel like resource pack it actually make you feel like some sort of mod. Enough say let all take a look at Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack.
With Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack install you will notice that the creator literary re-texture everything there is to MineCraft and change it into Star Wars theme, I mean literary because all sword become light saber and bow and arrow actually become storm trooper guns and beam sound of “piew piew” which is awesome . There also new look music box which will play all the popular Star Wars sound when you play it. Imagine you opening yourself with an entrance with death Vader sound holding red light saber! The menu inference have been change to look futuristic. All the ores block have been change. This resources pack come in many difference resolution so you can choose which resolution fit your computer best and download it accordingly.
After reading all that and if you are a keen Star Wars fan yourself, I am pretty sure you will be keeping an eye out on this thread and hope for update on Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack as soon as possible. Remember to show your support by clicking on the like button on this page and website. May The Force Be With You.
Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This pack come in many different resolution
- Completely remake the MineCraft game to fit Star Wars Theme
- This pack is still only 60% in completion so not all blocks have been change
Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Star Wars i can never say no to that
- A very nicely done resource pack where it feel more like modding to be honest
- Light Saber! Just simply speechless
- Work in progress
- Require MCPatcher
Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Insert Easten Egg feature into this resource packs
How to install Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Star Wars Resourcepack: Interdictor Texture Pack from our download link below
- Download and Install MCPatcher. Make sure to patch this resource pack with the HD Textures options selected
- Start up MineCraft and click on Resource Packs button
- A window will pop out Copy and Paste this Resource Pack into this window
- Click on this pack and apply it to your MineCraft
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter