StarkCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
The resource pack with the low resolution or even with the same version of the default pack have been refused as people love playing with the better look of everything, even with the sharpness and smoothness or realism, but don’t they actually forget that, there are so many awesome low resolution map like this one called StarkCraft Resource Pack. Let’s have a look at it.
StarkCraft Resource Pack is basically just a simple resource pack running at 16×16 resolution only. As you can see in the pictures that, this one is based on the modern look right? Exactly, this is actually what this pack is about. The low resolution, but the high-quality of everything that also helps to prove that even with the low resolution can even make Minecraft look luxury and modern. With this pack installed, you are going to feel like there are so many light bulbs popping in your head, this is because all the blocks were created and supposed to be built awesomely modern stuff. Actually, that’s not only the interesting point of this pack. You know what? It currently comes into three different versions which will help to fulfill the player’s preference for the best output. Those three versions are included of the standard version consisting of every single feature this resource pack has to offer, the compact version which is compressed to a much higher degree, and the simple version which doesn’t contain any customized sounds and the special 3D effects. But, who cares? We just want to experience the textures created uniquely without copying any other map out there.
The only thing I don’t really like about this StarkCraft Resource Pack is that it only offers you the 16×16 resolution version, it’s the modern themed style and it should look better right? With this low of the resolution, you will eventually realize that all the textures lack of the sharpness which can be easily seen in any other resource pack with higher resolution.
StarkCraft Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This resource pack will give Minecraft a very exciting modern looking or the modern theme
StarkCraft Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- With this resource pack installed, be ready to experience the modern Minecraft feeling
- There is only one resolution available which is also the low one as well, 16×16
- As it’s only running at 16x resolution, you can’t really have enough of the sharpness though
How to install StarkCraft Resource Pack
- Download StarkCraft Resource Pack from the link download below
- Head into your Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%
- Go into .minecraft folder
- Find resourcepacks folder and open it
- Simply paste the downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game
- Select the new resource pack, apply
- Have fun