Starvation Ahoy Mod
Don’t you find the game Minecraft that is famous in term of realistic survival a little bit too easy for you to play with? Of course you do and it does! Because of what? That’s still a doubt questions, but probably because of its system that has never been upgraded to really make it more realistic like you just crops and then craft those without cleaning or even those meats that instantly drop upon death of the mobs. So, if you find that is not realistic at all, you might want to try this awesome Starvation Ahoy Mod out!
Starvation Ahoy Mod is extremely mod full of potential, this mod is going to maximize the potential gameplay of this game to another level. This mod was made by dmf444. Basically, this mod provides players the new mechanics mostly based on the food system of the game Minecraft to be more realistic and complicated. As you know that you’ve been eating raw food for both meats and vegetables for your entire life in the game. It’s a common sense that those plants have inedible dirt on them, but you instantly crop it and cook (craft), then eat. That’s gross if you imagine it to be related to our real life. Moreover, have you ever imagined that why the meats drop upon death without any skin on the meat?
That’s what Vanilla Minecraft provided. However, with this mod, you are going to have the new way or the mechanics to do something with those things like processing the meat or even cleaning your crops before using. It’s as simple as that, you just have to kill any mob down, but now you have to hang it on a meat hanger, then start to skin it first. After that, you need to build a spit-roast and then place a skinned animal on it. While cooking, be sure not to overcook or undercook because that food will be just a waste. Once it’s cooked properly, you need to cut off first to receive your cooked meat. For the cleaning the crops, you need to build or construct a Wash Barrel, fill it with water and you just right click it while you have your crops on hand.
That’s all for this mod, do you find it interesting? I mean that the new mechanics that you really need to do to get your fresh and clean meal. You don’t have to eat raw food again any more or you don’t need to feel like this is way too simple. You can just stop questioning yourself and enjoy doing the new process before every single meal in this Starvation Ahoy Mod.
Starvation Ahoy Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod adds in several new mechanics to the world of Minecraft, especially the food system
- Before cooking or using the crops, you need to wash them first or even hanging and skinning animals before you cook them
- This mod also adds in three extra components or the utilities including of Badcholo’s Brew, Health Tracking Armor, and new Commands
Starvation Ahoy Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a very cool mod with a nice idea coming out to make the game Minecraft look more realistic
- You now have to do some process before using and cooking everything, basically from hunting down those mobs, hanging it, skinning it, cooking it, and then cut them into pieces
- This mod adds in an extra layer to Minecraft’s pre-existing system which will make everything a little bit more complicated and take time
- The need of Minecraft Forge which will help the mod to provide more features and to help stabilizing the game not to crash
How to install Starvation Ahoy Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Starvation Ahoy Mod from the link download below and be sure to download the most compatible version or the same version with your game
- Download Minecraft Forge with the same version as your game
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Copy the downloaded mod file
- Navigate yourself into Minecraft directory and look for mods folder
- Place the file that you just copied into this folder
- All done and have fun