Stellar Sky Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Those who love looking up at the skies would have the same thoughts of wishing that one day those things will be improved realistically referring to the real skies right? Even if the skies seem to be not so important for us, but when we really get into the game, we’d want something best for both appearance and performance. Anyways, that’s not so impossible though because once you have this Stellar Sky Mod installed, you will see how things changed.
Stellar Sky Mod is a mod that will do exactly just like the title suggests. This mod has been designed specifically for those who love looking up at the skies in Minecraft. Now all of your dreams have just come true with the features and functionalities of this mod. To be honest, I really hate the fact that everything must look boxy or square based according to the concept of the game.
However, when we can actually have something better by enhancing it together with a little bit change in terms of concept, we should accept it right? Sorry if I went off of topic. Basically, the sky in-game becomes much more appealing to look up at with better visual to the designs that comes with space theme. Not only does it look mysterious, but also interesting as well. Moreover, the changes don’t go only for the skies, but also for the Sun and the Moon as well. They will look slightly smaller than the normal one which will also move around the sky in a diagonal manner deepening on the day of time just like they do in the real world. In addition, it seems like there are stars added that appear at night which make everything better and lively.
All you have to do is to make sure that you have Minecraft Forge installed then this one. Then, just wait for it and let the Stellar Sky Mod do the work. You won’t believe your own eyes that the actually skies Minecraft would be this beautiful.
Stellar Sky Mod Main Features
- This is a mod that’s been designed specifically for players who love looking up at the skies in the world of Minecraft with more realistic looking not just crappy appearance that looks to boxy
- Sun and Moon appearance completely changed into something more realistic with the space theme
Stellar Sky Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to look up at those crappy details of clouds, Sun and Moon anymore because they all will be fully functioned with better looking that refers to the real one
- Aspect of gameplay experience improves a lot with the new look to the skies
- This is the mod that aims to improve the quality or the appearance of the sky, so there is nothing much left for you to expect from this mod except the changes to the sky appearance
- To make everything work just fine, you will need to have Minecraft Forge installed first before installing the mod
How to install Stellar Sky Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed first as it’s heavily required
- Download the mod file from the download link below with the name Stellar Sky Mod as well as .jar or .zip file
- Head yourself into the mods folder by simply searching for %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Everything is done and you are good to go
- Have fun