Most of the time the tiny height of 1 layer block above will heavily matter as you need to jump in order to go up right? That causes so many bad points like you will lose your hunger bar much quicker when you keep jumping as well as it’s annoying when you have to press space bar every time you walk up the height of a single block. So, with the implementation of this StepUp Mod will make things get much easier.
StepUp Mod is a mod that has been designed to help players play the game at much more ease. Normally, even a tiny gap of the height of a single block, you always have to jump, you can’t run toward it directly as you will be stuck and can’t go on. Probably, the main purpose of this mod is to help you lose much less hunger cost because you don’t have to jump anymore.
This mod will allow you to step up a 1 higher layer block without having to jump. It also means that the navigation will be much more convenient and easier. It seems like this is not that necessary, but you know what? Jumping will double cost you the hunger cost and this is tremendously useful when you can save up a lot of hunger bar as well as food sources. All you have to do is to have this mod installed and then it’s up to you to enable or disable by pressing the ‘J’ key. Even though this mod seems to work perfectly fine with both single-player and multi-player server, but I don’t recommend you to use this mod on multi-player server because there are some cases that people using this mod were banned.
Anyways, this StepUp Mod is a pretty cool mod and it should be applied by most of the online servers as its features are not that overpowered and don’t change much to the aspect of the gameplay. But when it comes to PvP server, running up to a higher block without having to jump would affect heavily. Be sure to use this mod wisely and all the load of fun will be given to you.
StepUp Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod adds in a configuration where you can enable yourself to walk right up a single block height above without having to jump
StepUp Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- As you don’t’ have to jump at all when you want to skip or step up a single block height, you will lose your hunger point lesser than before
- It’s extremely convenient that you can travel around the world with ease
- Simple and little but useful mod
- Sometimes sprinting together with jumping will make you go to your destination much faster, so without jumping also means that you will travel slower than before, but it can be disable though
- Needs Minecraft Forge to help stabilizing the mod itself, or else you will end up game crashing or even have to re-install the game again
How to install StepUp Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly with fully functionality and feature, so download and have it installed first
- Download StepUp Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Navigate yourself to your Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Place the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- All done and enjoy