Have you even seen the water or river flowing in your real life? So, how was it? It looks incredibly beautiful right? Yes, it is, but have you ever wondered what it will exactly look like when it comes to Minecraft? You would probably know that it’s going to be awesome it Minecraft could do that too because the same old water flowing is just not right, it’s too plain, no moving or flowing animation at all. But I will tell you what, there is a mod that could do that for you too now which is the mod called Streams Mod.
Streams Mod is a pretty creative mod that focus on the little thing that most people won’t give it any attention which is the flowing or the water or river which that might also be the biggest problems that people have noticed about because when you play Minecraft, you will definitely see river, sea or ocean right? But as you can see that, there is nothing but plain water or just a blue block put in there to make it look like water. With this mod installed, it will introduce real flowing rivers with a true current to the world of Minecraft. These rivers are generated in the world using custom non-decaying flowing blocks. They originate in multiple sources and flow down the terrain through slopes and waterfalls, joining together into wider rivers until they reach the sea. That’s what this mod will do for you. Simple, but awesome.
If you want rivers in your world to look like real ones in your real world, this is a must download mod for you. Actually, what this Streams Mod does for you is simple, but when you realize that it’s not that easy to make the real flowing rivers with a true current. The developer must be really creative and genius.
Streams Mod Main Features
- Real flowing rivers with a true current
- More realistic water flowing added to the world of Minecraft
Streams Mod Pros and Cons
- This is a really useful for in order to upgrade, enhance or make Minecraft to a new level as this mod will make the flowing rivers with a true current to Minecraft
- When the water in the rivers flow with a true current, you will definitely see a beautiful thing, it’s pretty much the same when you see rivers flowing and joining together to be wider river
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly without any problem occur and more over if you install Forge, there will be more secret features hidden in each mod revealed
- This mod might not be really necessary if you are satisfied with the same old river flow or you have a better mod than this one
How to install Streams Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as always 😛
- Download Streams Mod by clicking in the highlighted link below
- There will be many versions available for you, just select to download only one is the same version as your game’s
- Search for %appdata%
- Go into roaming
- Open .minecraft
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into the mods folder
- All done