Have you ever played Call of Duty : Ghost? Have you ever wondered or thought that the Strike Zone that you see in that game could be existed in the world of Minecraft? If you want it that way, so here you are the map that is called Strikezone Call of Duty Map which will amaze everything out of you. Here are some screenshots to help you make decision.
Strikezone Call of Duty Map is a really cool map which made by ‘NiicKNumber1’. This map is based on the game Call of Duty : Ghost from what you can see the pictures above. This map is a 1 on 1 replica of the COD : Ghosts map strikezone. Also, you could see a hall, so that means this map is not only a custom map, but you can use it for pvp as well. Also, the server with plugins is ready for pvp with this map as well. If you are those who have ever played this game before, as you love playing Minecraft, too. So this map is a must download and try out once in a lifetime. There are so SO many details, also, look pretty much the same with that game except this is Minecraft, you will have to find the texture pack that could serve this map well. That will help to increase or improve the aspect of the game-play to become much MUCH better. Also, the atmospheres given by any texture packs are different. By the way, the map itself look so fantastic, but you might want to add some functional vanilla Minecraft, something that you could choose your class to play with.
So, if you are looking for a map to apply to your pvp world, I would like to heavily recommend you to check this awesome Strikezone Call of Duty Map out! And give it a go, too. Don’t you see how much effort has been put in this map? So much details, really neat work.
Strikezone Call of Duty Map Main Features
- This is a custom map which based on the game Call of Duty : Ghost StrikeZone, also this map is ready for pvp server with plugins too
- Everything look pretty much the same with the original game
Strikezone Call of Duty Map Pros and Cons
- If you love playing COD series, and love playing Minecraft. this map would be one of the best in your favorite list for sure
- All of the details are amazing
- The map that could remind you of COD : Ghost StrikeZone
- The map is really large because it is a 1 on 1 replica of the real one, so you might be lost
- Too much details which some people could not afford to play, maybe because there computers could not run this map
How to install Strikezone Call of Duty Map
- Download Strikezone Call of Duty Map from the link given below
- Once you go in to the download link, just look for the version that is compatible with your Minecraft version
- Select and download it
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Put the downloaded map here
- Start the game, select the new map, check if the map is installed properly