Those who’ve been playing Minecraft for so long should have known that the crafting process is the most attractive part of this game. However, it will eventually end up crafting the same old recipe over and over because of the limited resources you’ve got from Vanilla Minecraft. Some other aspect would be limited of ores. If you feel like it’s time to spice thing up with the new content towards ores and metals, this Substratum Mod will do the work about that.
Substratum Mod is a pretty simple mod based on adding new ores and metals into the world of Minecraft. It’s been designed to provide such a brand new variety of ores and metals to the gameplay experience. You are going to get so many new of them that can then be manipulated and implemented into crafting process. So many new recipes that can be created using these new stuff will be totally amazing. Although there are so many of them added, but some of them are fairly common which are more like the basic ores including Brass and Bronze as they are pretty easy to acquire. On the same hand, there is a highly chance that you might end up finding rare ores. For instance, Enderium, Lumium, and Electrum. These three rare new metals are absolutely difficult to acquire as you have to put a lot of effort into this tough path. Keep in mind that the more difficult to acquire, the better value they are. You can craft something outstanding by using them. Each of new ore and metal is truly unique with its characteristic and statistic.
Overall, this Substratum Mod provides you such a really good new start to have fun with the gathering, mining, and crafting process again. You don’t have to use the same materials to craft things anymore. With these new ores and metals, you can even craft better and more powerful weapons, tools and equipment with loads of fun.
Substratum Mod Main Features
- With this mod installed, your Minecraft will be filled with new multitudes of unique stuff like ores and metals
- Each ore and metal comes with its own special characteristics and statistics
- The new ores and metals added are all included Brass and Bronze as the basic or common one and Lunium,m Enderium and Electrum as the rare metals
Substratum Mod Pros and Cons
- Even though this mod adds new ores for players to enjoy crafting new stuff which can be more or less powerful, but they are all customizable, so you can adjust everything according to your preferences like enable or disable those new ores
- This mod’s been updated to operate very well with Minecraft 1.10.2 as well without any bug
- Even if those 3 new rare metals are quite impossible to get one, but once you have it, they are worth all the effort you’ve been putting into in exchange of outstanding crafting output
- Those 3 new rare metals are incredibly difficult to acquire, a lot of effort and time need to be put
- Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version is required, so before to download and install it first
How to install Substratum Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed first as it’s heavily required
- Download the mod file from the download link below with the name Substratum Mod as well as .jar or .zip file
- Head yourself into the mods folder by simply searching for %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Everything is done and you are good to go
- Have fun