Summer is what most people prefer, especially for those who are still studying. It’s like the time when you can relax and enjoy the rest of the day without having to pay attention to your teachers or to the lessons. It’s pretty much the same as the world of Minecraft. You feel great with your powerful mind when the weather is warm. But what happens when it’s time for rain, cold and wind? That’s kind of desperate right? So, if you would like your world to always look warm, I recommend you this SummerFields Resource Pack.
SummerFields Resource Pack is a pack running at the resolution of x32. Let’s forget about the resolution or all the fun and awesome things in this pack will be disappeared. First of all, this pack is based or inspired by Jolicarft and GoodMorningCraft. Even if those two packs run at 16×16 resolution, but the theme and the textures are what you love to enjoy with. According to that, this pack might remain the same in term of giving you the warm feeling when played. Most of the textures in this pack tend to look smooth with a little bit of cartoonish based that will be appropriate in creating any kind of building and stuff. This may be because of the bright and warm colors used. As a result, the world with this pack applied will always have beautiful sunny sky. The surroundings like those mobs and animals look so cute. You will never have to be afraid of those creatures anymore. With this pack installed, you will feel like your world is the time of the summer and it will never be running out for any other weather time.
If you would like your world to always look like you are playing in the middle of summer, this SummerFields Resource Pack will totally provide you that features. What’s more do you get are those awesome textures based and inspired by your favorite packs that extremely display the world to be more interesting together with a little bit modified textures for everything.
SummerFields Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is inspired by the 16x Texture Packs Jolicraft and GoodMorningCraft and the game Fable – the Lost Chapters
SummerFields Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- As it’s based on those popular and interesting resource packs like Jolicraft or GoodMorningCraft, you may remind yourself of the feeling back when you played with those awesome packs
- This pack will totally give you a warm feeling when played because of its atmosphere provided to the pack and the textures that suit perfectly with the theme
- This textures in this pack are extremely pleasant to the eyes
- Shader pack supported
- There is only one resolution provided which is 32×32
- Even if the theme and the textures of this pack look very well done, but with this average or low resolution will lessen its full potential
How to install SummerFields Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine first as this pack requires that one to help stabilizing and providing more features
- Download the pack named SummerFields Resource Pack with the most compatible version to your game
- Go into your Minecraft directory or search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded pack file here inside the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game, select the new resource pack that you just installed
- All done and have fun!