SummerFields Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
SummerFields Texture Pack
SummerFields Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 It’s now incredibly thrilling as time moves toward the finish in the old year plus the starting of a brand new 1! Christmas is practically right here so now I assume everybody will be searching forward to getting a superb time, a very good celebration, and quite a few far more. Oh yeah. But do not overlook to take a look at this website everyday! New points are updated every day, just like nowadays. There is certainly a texture pack that I want you to understand. It is not about Christmas.
However it is anything that’s great! Summer season fields texture pack is right here now! All of you’ll want to currently know what Summer time fields texture pack is, since it is quite common. Summer time fields is like a mixture of a lot of designs with each other, french, woody, and kinda medieval. Right here check out some images in the event you do not get it:
SummerFields Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Changelogs
- Changed the Leather Armor as well as the Icons
- Added Pie Icons
- New Zombie Villager
- Changed the Zombie Skin and Pigmans
- Resolution 32x Texture Packs
How to install SummerFields Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and patch MCPatcher HD, pick out 32×32.
- Download SummerFields zip file.
- Then run Minecraft, click on Mods and texturepack that’s below the multiplayer button.
- Click Open Texture Pack folder.
- A folder pops up.
- That is certainly exactly where you drag your SummerFields zip file into.
- Do not unzip.