Super Mario Bros Map
Have you play Super Mario Bros in Minecraft style before? If you do not, let me tell you about it in brief. This is another new map based on the Legendary games of the 80s , the Super Mario. It is the superb game with the endless journeys of a man (Mario) who trying to help the princess. Moreover, this game has re-created Super Mario in Minecraft that you have to struggle the barrier to save the princess. So, this Super Mario Bros Map is proper for the player who love to play adventure map!
Super Mario Bros Map For is a map which based on Mario game . It is recommended that you play up-to 6 players. At the same time, you can set the difficulty of levels and rules of playing this map to have more fun with your friend. Moreover,you can compete with your friends by keeping the score around the map to challenge with other people.In additional, in the game also has the stratagem that can make you fall down. So, during playing this map you have to concentrate to it for achieving the goal. For the more, this map is not only run to the finish line , keeping the score or save the princess but you also have to defeat the monsters in the map during the way and it could be hide the box and come out to attack you !!! So, the player who like the adventure style should not be missed!!
Finally, I hope all of you will love Super Mario Bros. Map. This is because this map is very excited and have difference feel of playing from old version.So, i think the player who love adventure style should try it immediately.
Super Mario Bros Map Main Features
- This map adapts from the classic game “Super Mario Bros”
- This map is adventure style map that can give you more exciting and have more difficulty levels for you adventure in it.
Super Mario Bros Map Pros and Cons
- Very fun to play with your friends and very entertaining for adventure map.
- New atmosphere for playing Minecraft.
- The map supports up-to 6 players.
- Can only be play in adventure mod
How to install Super Mario Bros Map
- Click the start button and browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Find ‘saves’ folder.
- Take the downloaded map into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Run the game.
- Select the map from your saves.