How do you feel when you play the Minecraft game? Of course, this is a game with a great concept. All players can create things that are around. Also, you can develop properties Mods, Texture Packs and other. Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 was a great experience to help fun. Today I have a portfolio that will change your world. We ‘re talking about the great work that has been popular with most players.
If you are the one who are looking for games in the past, it was the ever popular Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a great job, I’d recommend that you download and install. This mod was inspired by the great game where you become known as “Super Mario” Obviously, if you are a fan of this game. I am sure you will appreciate and love this great job. If you are ready to download and install this mod. You can find the download link at the bottom. We hope that you will be a great experience.
Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 has been updated and enhanced to work well in the latest version. Personally, I find that it has been updated many features such as block, new mobs, new tools, armor, etc. However, these features are to be developed in the future more.
Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- It does not make the game Minecraft look bad. Improve the environment, but it looks like the game Mario.
- There are also additional features such as block, new mobs, new tools, armor, etc.
Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Changelogs
- Running the latest version of Minecraft and below.
- Improve the quality of light, color and compatibility.
- Added new Flying Mob.
- Additional recipes to craft
Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Recipes
Recipes Blocks, Tools, Items, Armor, Mobs and more : here
How to install Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
* If you can not install, go to instructions for installation : here
- Download and install Forge
- Run Minecraft
- Download the Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Copy and place the zip/jar folder into the “mods” folder
- Open your Minecraft
- Start the Minecraft launcher
- Select the “Forge” profile