Have you ever heard of SAO or Sword Art Online? If you are a fan of Sword Art Online and you love playing Minecraft, this would be your new favorite mod for sure. If you find this Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 interesting and useful which you think you can enjoy this awesome mod for minutes, hours, days, whatever, so, why not give this mod a go? Just have fun!
Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a really cool mod which made by ‘LazerMan47’. That I said this mod is cool because I’m a fan of SAO, or Sword Art Online. So, as you can guess from the title, this is the mod that does exactly what the title says which will make your Minecraft world become a bit like the world of SAO, but do not expect that everything will look like that animation.
After you downloaded, installing and playing this mod, just you look at the right top on your screen while you are playing Minecraft. You will notice and realize that your name is Kirito. Also, you will have your hit point bar, like the world of SAO has. This is the mod that reminds me of that animation a lot! Moreover, there is HUD config GUI which you just press ‘P’ to open in game HUD which you can configure or change something in your screen as well
Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This is the mod that will change the HUD in game to look like things in the world of the popular animation called Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a really cool mod which is based on the popular novel, manga, animation, and game called Sword Art Online or SAO
- You will find yourself become or act as Kirito
- There is the new HP bar for you which look like the HP bar in the world of SAO
- This is the mod which is all about the HUD.
- There is not much thing left or added for you to do in this mod
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge, so download and install that helper first, so that you will not face any problems while playing
How to install Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Forge required, click it, download and install it first
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder
- Open it
- If you don’t have mods folder, just make one
- Download the .rar, or .zip from the downloaded link below and the file’s name should be Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Simply place the downloaded file into the mods folder