Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds in tails together with a number of different animal ears as well as animal wings. These things could be used to equip as your new beloved accessories. If you are looking for a way to customize or personalize your character to be more fabulous, I mean good looking lol. So, this is surely what you are seeking for. Let’s get dressed cutely!
Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of the most appealing mod that simply offers the players a new way to enjoy characterize their own characters to be more unique. So, you don’t have to worry or think about being the save Steve just like the others. Not only animal tails, ears and wings added, but also the new GUI or Tails GUI that allow you to customize the color and many more functionality of what you’ve equipped.
It’s not like this mod only gives you 1 tail, 1 ear, and 1 wing. There is a number of different of them. What is really good about them is the animation! The animation that will animated when you move by walking, running, or jumping. Unfortunately, the animations are not dynamic currently. There is also going to be over a million different color choices for each tint which only 3 of tints are allowed per tail. Therefore, you can make and customize whatever color scheme you feel like it fits best for you.
What I really love about this mod is not those things, but I truly love the concept which tries to make every single player in the world look different. It means that we don’t have to face against a hundred of Steve in the same server. Even if you have skin on, still that can be used and duplicated easily. Anyways, this Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 tends to be best suitable for girls because those new accessories seem to make the character look appealingly cuter and more fascinating.
Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod simply adds a lot of accessories as well as allows you to customize your own way according to your character respectively
- There are several special tails added as well as a number of different animal ears and wings
Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- With the accessories you get from installing this mod, you can customize and personalize your character that will look unique and be the one who is being stand out
- You can even dye them to make it look much more interesting and unique
- There is absolutely nothing bad about this mod except the requirement for Minecraft Forge or Forge installer
How to install Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 from the link download provided below as well as with the latest or the most compatible version
- As this mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly, you need to download and install it first
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Open in mods folder
- Simply put the downloaded mod file here
- All done