What if you get bored of Minecraft? Everything about Minecraft seems to be old and no interesting for you anymore ? What should you do if something like that happen? You’d better find another texture packs to improve the texture quality? Or would you find a mod that adds something new interesting? So, why not check this Tale Of Kingdoms Mod out?
Tale Of Kingdoms Mod is a mod which made by ‘tyberalyx’. As the title says, this mod is based on the adventure RPG game. At the first glance and try about this mod I am absolutely blown away by the quality of this thing and I also have a lot of fun. It is a nice piece of work. There will be a castle or guild house spawns automatically whenever you make a new map which is pretty amazing. By this mod you are able to eventually own your own kingdom! There will be so many mobs in the castle which is like the quest that you might have to talk to every one. For example, if you talk to the farmer, he will hive you bread. When you right click to any NPC, there will be a conversation pop-up in chat. You might go out the castle and kill some mobs to get loots like money, then the money you get can be used to buy some tool and weapons from blacksmith, you can sell also! You can active the contact to any kingdom, but when the path to kingship bar showed, everything you do for this kingdom will rise that bar, when it is full you might be able to create your own kingdom. Most of the quests given will be like hunting monster or saving villager and so on. You can also hire a member which is hunter that will fight by your side cost about 1500 gold!
Anyway, if you love playing RPG game, this mod is highly recommended. Be sure not to miss this amazing Tale Of Kingdoms Mod. This thing is going to make you enjoy loads of fun that this mod gives to you guys.
Tale Of Kingdoms Mod Main Features
- This mod is like an adventure RPG style with loads of fun!
- More quest, means a lot of thing to do
Tale Of Kingdoms Mod Pros and Cons
- You will no more get bored with this awesome mod
- If you love playing RPG game, this mod is heavily recommended!
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Tale Of Kingdoms Mod Change Log
- Infinite gold bug fixed, GUI builder fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install A Bunch of Stuff Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Tale Of Kingdoms Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!