Another cool mod that comes up with not simple usages with might get you confused is the mod called TARDIS Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, If you want something brand new that could make change to your world excitingly, this mod would be one of them that help to entertain you and make you have some fun with new aspect of the new content of the game with this mod
TARDIS Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 is a pretty awesome mod made by ShaneDarkholme. Basically, this mod will add in the new ability to own flyable TARDIS with the interior which will require the same thing as Dimensional Doors which will help to allow or enable for multiple TARDIS with the bigger one. First thing you need to do about this mod or how to play with this mod is to find the things used to craft TARDIS key including of the Kontron crystal which can be found in dungeon chests or manufactured by somebody who got or own TARDIS laboratory.
Once you can craft your TARDIS key, simply use it with your right click and it or TARDIS will materialize around you and then right click to enter your TARDIS. You might wonder what TARDIS is or what exactly does this mod do the changes in your game. Imagine of traveling in time and space, that’s all the clue for sure because if you know more than this, it’s going to be boring for you guys. Let’s check it out yourself!
TARDIS Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Main Features
- TARDIS content added which allow the player to travel in time and space
- The lab added by this mod will allow you to manufacture things like Chronosteel and Konton Crystals
TARDIS Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod adds new content to the game which will bring fun to you and will not make you feel bored for sure
- You can extend your TARDIS with new rooms by using your screwdriver
- No GUI
- This mod might be pretty complicated for some people
- Require Minecraft Forge to work properly
How to install TARDIS Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s needed and really recommended
- Download TARDIS Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 from the link given below
- Be sure to download the version that most suitable to your game version
- Go to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder inside the .minecraft
- Once you find the mods folder, just simply put everything you download into the mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy traveling in time and space!