Taunoa Resource Pack
Most of the packs coming out currently are mostly based on the new aspect of the themed idea which will be derived from photo realistic, faithful or whatever. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing to do, but that will eventually help to get rid of the originally default theme and feel of the game Minecraft forever and we don’t want that right? So, there are some people who always come up with the new idea of trying to improve the default one to be the global and most used with its potential like this Taunoa Resource Pack which is one of them.
Taunoa Resource Pack is a pack made by Zaliku. This pack comes up with the 32×32 resolution and what’s the most important thing is that it’s based on the default texture packs. So, everything you get to see in this pack will be pretty much the same that you have seen in the default one, except that this one comes up with the better resolution. It basically means that this one is the improved or the upgraded version of the default pack. I know that there is a lot of resource pack that do the same way like this one, but hey, don’t judge a book by its cover.
This doesn’t overhaul everything in the pack to be improved, but it just remodeled the default textures with the better resolutions to be smoother and sharper. Actually, this pack can be used as default add-on that give the better features to the game. Most of you might think that it’s going to make everything out of range and control because of the upscale through the resolution, but it’s honestly acceptable though. What you will clearly see for the differences are the better looking default pack with the darker theme because of the better resolution affecting the contrast to be more intense which will help to make everything become more detailed.
If you find this awesome Taunoa Resource Pack interesting, be sure to be the one to give this a go. And if you are also those people who love playing with the original themes of the game Minecraft, this one would totally suit your taste with the better resolution and better looking that overhaul every single aspect of the default textures to another level. Hope you like it
Taunoa Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This is the pack that made out of default textures or what’s so called default styled resource pack
- This pack is actually just an add-on for the default texture pack
Taunoa Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- With this average resolution of 32×32, everybody should be able to run it without any problem. Moreover, it’s completely worth it for the overall look of the texturing details that look actually more resolution that the pack provided
- This pack won’t provide any texture changed to your game unless you have Optifine installed
- This pack is not yet finished and there is only one resolution available for download and play with which is 32×32
How to install Taunoa Resource Pack
- Optifine required, so download and install it first
- Download the resource pack named Taunoa Resource Pack from the link download highlighted provided below
- Navigate yourself into the Minecraft directory which should be in %appdata%/.minecraft
- Inside the .minecraft folder just look for resourcepacks folder and open it
- Get your downloaded pack file and copy it
- Paste it into the resourcepacks folder
- All done and apply the new pack in-game