Team Up Mod
As you know that there are so many mods out there with the player versus player related, but they seem to have nothing like teaming system at all. That’s probably the problem that most of them are facing with the critical because they can’t even tell or realize that this person is ally or opponent. If you would like to have this problem altered, you’d better take a look at this Team Up Mod.
Team Up Mod is one of the most useful mods out there. It’s worth mentioning that this mod does so much to the teaming system and the gaming experience, but it takes so little space to fill up the game. First of all, this mod adds some new commands that will help you to distinguish your ally and opponent apart. Keep in mind that this mod is the server sided mod, so installing this mod in the client of the game won’t make it work. This mod would be absolutely suitable for the PvP server based as it allows players to set up team and distinguish between each team. Also, you can even set up the name of the people in your team or even assign one of them to be on your team. You also have the ability to specify a certain or specific color as well. That’s pretty much all you need in order to play against your opponent. Moreover, this mod also offers you guys the full-fledged chat system which is one of the best highlight from this mod. By simply being able to chat only with your allies, your opponent won’t be able to see the conversation. It’s going to be very useful when it comes to discussion about the strategies.
If you have been struggling with the problem that you can’t secretly chat with your ally when you are about to plan for the strategy and often end up that your chat is also visible for your opponent as well. So, when they know your move, your plan will be like trash. Also, if you can’t really distinguish each player out which team they are on, so, this Team Up Mod will be a really good mod that will alter all those annoying things.
Team Up Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod allows player to create their own multiple different teams or factions
- A variety of ways of the packed content allowing players to customize their teams as well as the name and the color
- It offers players a full-fledged chat system
Team Up Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod does really improve the gameplay experience with the multiple different teams creation
- Players are going to have a variety of ways to utilize and customize their own teams with many aspects including a certain color and a certain name of a team
- You can talk to your team members without having to worry about the enemy team reading it
- This mod requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed to the game first
- This mod won’t be that useful when it comes to single-player
- The servers that are not related to player vs player or team fight won’t need this mod
How to install Team Up Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Team Up Mod from the link download below, scroll down until you see the highlighted one
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded mod file and paste it into the mods folder
- All done