Most of you guys would probably have the experience of using Elytra or flying mode even with mod installed or just gamemode changed right? How about teleportation? Of course, there are many mods out there allow you to do so, but it seems to be boring and way too op.
Telepacks Mod is a really interesting mod that allows players to teleport long distances by clicking. The feature seems to be similar to any teleport mod, but this one is extremely plain and simple. Starting with the two packs which are the things allow you to teleport including basic and advanced packs.
With the very easy and simple recipes, you can enjoy using this pack teleporting around the world in an early game. The recipe for the basic one included 8 ender pearls and 1 wool in the middle. Once you get it, you can now use it by shift+click to set your starting location and then you can just go out everywhere you want, whenever you want to get back, just simply right-click and hold. For the upgraded one, all you have to do is just upgrade 7 ender pearls into eye of ender, 1 nether star at the middle top and basic pack in the middle of the crafting grid. This one is quite powerful as you can travel or teleport between dimensions.
With this new method and a very quick way to travel throughout your world without having to give your own effort into running between the places. This Telepacks Mod could be one of the most convenient ever created with its features that seem so op and wrong, but it just feels so right when used.
Telepacks Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod allows players to travel or teleport long distances by clicking
- There are two packs including normal one and advanced or the upgraded version that allow you to shift+click to set your starting location and right-click then hold to return
Telepacks Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Your long distances of travels won’t be a problem at all. No matter how far it is, you don’t have to put so much effort into running forth and back over and over again
- The recipes to craft the packs used to allow players to teleport are really simple as it only needs wool, ender pearls, and nether star
- Without Minecraft Forge installed first, you won’t be able to enjoy the full features provided by the mod as well as causing the compatible issues also
- It’s way too op where you can just instantly get back to your based destination in no time
How to install Telepacks Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version or the same version as your game
- Download the mod file with the name Telepacks Mod from the link download as well as the same version comparing to your game
- Search for %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Simply put the downloaded file here without extracting it