If you are playing Minecraft, while using any magazine and you want the text to look interesting, beautiful, stun, and special. All you need to do is just edit them right? Nobody knows how to do it in the original game for sure. So, you have to find a program to add-in new feature to the game right, or what we call it ‘mods’ right? Therefore, I have this amazing Text Formatting Mod for you guys, I promise that this one won’t bore you.
Text Formatting Mod is a mod which helps you about text formatting, it’s the same as its name. With this mod installed to your Minecraft will make all the text that you could see in Minecraft become much more interesting by adding color to it, whatever color you want, you can just shade it to be right away. You can even highlight it in bold, italics, strike, and underline depending on what you want the text to be. There will be the option menu when you put the signs on any place, books, and command blocks for you to customize your text, at the left side of screen, the colors are there, about 16 of them and types of text formatting are at the right side of screen, after customizing, you just click done, then you get your amazingly customized text with color! I really love this awesome mod, I really love the creator of this mod. Hopefully, he/she will make many new interesting mods soon.
This Text Formatting Mod help to make your game become much better, I mean colorful. As you know that color can show you the feeling, make you feel warm by watching it, can sometimes make you enjoy for what you are doing. Be sure to check this out, this mod is going to make you have much more fun playing Minecraft.
Text Formatting Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to put colored and formatted text on signs, books, and command blocks
- This mod works on single-player, and multi-player, with a server-mod
Text Formatting Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod does not only work on single-play, but also works on multi-player too
- This mod requires Forge, in order to properly install and use it. Otherwise, some bugs might be happened
Text Formatting Mod Change Log
- Dependency issues fixed
- The UI improved
- More formatting options, and formatting for books added
- Text being off-center with formatting fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Text Formatting Mod
- Download and install Forge
- Download Text Formatting Mod
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!