The Additional Food Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
As you know may know that there are multitudes of food related mods out there which give you more food to cook and eat. Of course, that’s so much fun, but how do you know which one you should go for? It’s pretty easy, definitely the best one right? I’ve found one, but not sure if it’s going to give you loads of fun, but hey it’s unimpaired right? So, why not check this The Additional Food Mod out?
The Additional Food Mod is one of the most solid and highly useful mod which will be based on the adding of new food. This mod simply adds in a whole lot of new food into the game. It could be easily said that because the game lack of variety of food, so that’s why this mod has been designed, created and being developed until now. Not only the variety of food added by this mod, but also some fruits and desserts as well.
What I really like about this mod is that it allows you to craft full food blocks which is something that most of the food related mods out there wouldn’t dare to do so. For instance of some food blocks would be the caramel blocks, chocolate blocks, and salt blocks. Moreover, you will have something new like special seeds which are of course used to grow lots of different kinds of crops that you’ve never seen before. One thing you need to keep in mind with is that the fruits that you get from planting these seeds are randomly decided though, if you want the specific ones, you are going to plant a few until you see the result.
I also love about the idea that this The Additional Food Mod gives to players about the icon or the display of fruits that you plant and grow, so that you know at the very beginning which one is this and which one is that. To conclude, this mod gives players a total of 48 unique food items as well as 8 unique food blocks
The Additional Food Mod Main Features
- This mod adds in a total of 48 unique food items as well as 8 unique food blocks
- There are so many new recipes added which are totally based on the food
- There are special seeds added which can be used to grow fruit randomly
The Additional Food Mod Pros and Cons
- The developer of this mod is hella active, so you don’t really have to wait that long to see the enhancement and improvement of the mod
- With this mod installed, a total of new food as well as new mechanic of cooking and crafting would totally give players much more fun
- This mod comes with so many new recipes as well allowing players to craft something that they have never seen before in-game, but probably seen in real life
- Minecraft Forge is required, you should have it installed first before installing this mod. Otherwise, this mod won’t work
- There are so many recipes that you have to acknowledge all of them by yourselves through learning each reipe
- Playing with this mod might make your mouth watered though
How to install The Additional Food Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download the mod The Additional Food Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and simply place the downloaded mod file into this folder
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is installed and work properly
- Have fun