Everyone loves ninjas, I love ninjas. They are so cool, have some secret weapons, have a super cool movement styles. Don’t you want to be a ninja ? In this The Amazing Ninja Mod will add so many things which all about ninja. So, if you want to be a ninja and kill ninja enemie, want to use some katanas and shurikens. You might not want to miss this one.
The Amazing Ninja Mod is a mod which adds new katanas, armor, and items to the game. It also adds a small dojo that will spawn in your world. For Katana, there are 4 elemental Katanas. The Flame Katana will set mobs on fire. The Water Katana will slow down mobs when attack. The Earth Katana can hoe grass without loss of durability and will pointson mobs. The Air Katana will launch mobs into the air with one swift gust. Also, the items added are Raw Carbon, Steel Ingot, Climbing Spikes, and Ninja Star (Shuriken) and some new Ninja armors added, which will have the same amount of armor depending on your material, but will have a really awesome look even if you use leather material. Moreover, You can hire your own Ninja which will stand by your side and fight for you, but if you attack him, he will immediately attack you with a deadly strike.
This mod is one of my favorite, it is a complete mod which works 100% perfectly, will give you some more weapons, armors which will make you be like a real ninja. Be sure to try out this awesome mod called The Amazing Ninja Mod.
The Amazing Ninja Mod Main Features
- Elemental Katana added, which will change the attack style each of the element
- New Ninja Armors added
- Shurikens added !
The Amazing Ninja Mod Pros and Cons
- It is a really cool mob and perfectly well done
- A lot of weapons to use
- Be like Ninja
- There is no bad thing in this mod
The Amazing Ninja Mod Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
- New texture for Tetsubushi added
- New Ninja Mob added
- New Dimension, Ninja
How to install The Amazing Ninja Mod
- First, you need Modloader, so download and install Modloader
- Then, Download The Amazing Ninja Mod
- Press Start, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the entire file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is properly installed